Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate

Go down 
+3
Zer0
RaulG
austin412
7 posters
AuthorMessage
austin412

Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate Empty
PostSubject: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:19 pm

October 12th   at kombat zone   10 a.m.   briefing and Chrono will be at 11am

Vietnam Operation

Field Directions:  6 1/2 mile Taylor road first house on the left passed the las palmas race track.
BIO BBS will be the only bb's allowed
MILSIM event.

Story line coming SOON!
(The U.S. will be trying to drive the communist Viet Kong Back and convincing the Civilans to take the U.S. side) more to come but this is mainly what is going to be about.  In this event most likely the Viet Kong will be trying to take some U.S. hostage.

everyone is gonna recieve a patch and the players on the vietnam side will keep there hats and what is provided by tobe the owner.

Vietnam load out  (more to come)

All black gear
vietnam hats will be provided and badnanas

Load out required for the U.S. (more to come)

U.S. side will be wearing woodland camo. OR   OD green

Civilans load out
jeans and whatever rig you have.

all guns will be on a chrono before entering the field and be given colored zip ties which will represent your engagement range

This will be the first OPERATION AT Kombat zone , we just got done throwing up a CQB with three rooms and we plan on getting two more built before this vietname OP, as well we are going to have 5ft deep trenches with sand bags through out the field that zig zag across to field to represent the vietnam side.  As of right we are looking at entry of $25 due to the hats cost $4 and the bandanas $4 and patches around $4 so your entry is really only 15 but due to the props and patches we had to increase it a little bit if anyone has a concern please let me if its to much that way we can sort this out before October 12th.

If you need to get a hold of me give me a call or text at 956-566-0466 name is Austin

Last edited by austin412 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaulG

Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Count me in on u.s. side n 5 others. Been waiting on another local op.
Back to top Go down
austin412

PostSubject: big OP otcober 12th   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:41 am

right ill count you guys in
Back to top Go down
Zer0

Zer0

PostSubject: Zero in   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Zero in... Put me down 4 U.S.
Back to top Go down
austin412

PostSubject: big OP otcober 12th   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:56 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
austin412

PostSubject: big OP otcober 12th   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:58 pm

everyone text me with your full name to 956-566-0466 so that i can put you down for the side you want to play on.

also you you can put your deposit down for the OP as of NOW if you want you'll recieve receipt and you can either pay in full or just money down to reserve your spot
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 am

Who else is going to this one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Sergio G

Sergio G

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm going too..
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:07 pm

I'll be there, checked out the field last week, it's pretty awesome. I'm going in as Vietcong, I believe Tobi got me on the list already.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Im trying to get the guys out there for this event. I got some new toys and gear so it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:53 pm

what if the person doesn't want a bandana or patches does the entry price go down
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

It's more than just a patch you are being provided. You are given an experience. The field is different than we have almost anywhere else and he's constantly working on it to make it better. Plus it is an airsoft only field, and an actual field for airsoft rather than like by the airport. You are being provided an experience through the storyline, the field, and other things that are going into this op. We won't have to worry about civilians/general public or paint at this place. That is the reason for the fee. He didn't have to make patches, he is giving them so that participants can remember the experience. Just gotta keep that in mind buddy. When ODA and BOA had OP First Strike at the Woodlands I believe it was $25, and this one could be even better than that fun OP I was lucky to have been a part of.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:07 pm

thank u for replying i understand where your coming from.
Back to top Go down
austin412

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Hope to see everyone out there this saturday!
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Seems like this OP isn't getting too much attention. I hope everyone makes it to this OP as well. It looks like it's gonna be awesome and I'm excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Neither is ours
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Well Op Stepping Stone is getting in rotation. It has it's own full dedicated section and has been promoted on here and on FB more than this one has. I just think both should get equal attention and I like to help out starting fields as they help keep our game going. I plan on attending both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate   Another OP October 12th,  AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate Empty

Back to top Go down

Another OP October 12th, AT Kombat zone everyone is welcome to participate
Page 1 of 1