Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big op in october, possibly?

Go down 
+8
Mother W44 (TT)
Aggressive [BC]
KaliZion[BC]
warhog.
Taps(S.O.G)
Poncho (DTF)
Shinvega323
Alcatraz N-6 TT
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What kind of OP would you guys like to have in October if possible?
1. Zombie themed OP
Big op in october, possibly? I_vote_lcap67%Big op in october, possibly? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 18 ]
2. Halloween/drug war OP
Big op in october, possibly? I_vote_lcap33%Big op in october, possibly? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

Big op in october, possibly? Empty
PostSubject: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:51 pm

After speaking with the team leader for SOG i came up with an idea for an op in October here are 2 concepts of this new op

1. Zombie themed OP with 5 teams: (US, Umbrella Corp, Zombies, Civillian/militia, PMC's) now i havent come up with complete ideas/objectives for this game but for this but i want to make this happen, but this needs further planning.

2. Halloween themed OP, now this is very simple the teams will include ( Specwar, PMC's, and Pumpkin Jacks crew) this will be kind of like a drug war game, where the kingpin is Pumpkin jack, and you have to stop his crew from delivering drugs, however like i said above this is just a concept and needs further planning.

I also want to make this clear that we would like to have vehicles in this game, but this needs to be organized and planned if we want this to happen. But anyways, the big question is which one out of the two would you guy like to make happen.
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:08 pm

I remember when Kal made up a good zombie mode at woodlands. The infected consisted of 5 players vs those who were alive (15-20). The infected had unlimited lives and the civilians had only one. If the infected hits a civilian, that person turns into a "zombie" and starts "spreading diseases". One thing though, this forces the infected to win every time no matter how long it takes, why not have a time limit so that the remaining survivors win. Above all, I can careless about how it goes down as long as i can hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:40 pm

I like the idea of a big op and having vehicles is fun, but I think before you can write a good OP you need to pick a field. It is easier to write a good OP when you know what terrain you have to work with and how you can incorporate the landscape into the missions.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 am

Heres the rule for zombies, if a zombie shoots a player, that does not automatically make the player infected, the Zombies have to go to where the downed player is and tie a red band or cloth around their arm symbolizing that they are infected, if the infected player gets shot by uninfected players the uninfected can tie a blue cloth or band above the red cloth symbolizing they have been cured this can only be done once and if the cured player is captured and infected by the zombies again they can no longer be cured, being the virus mutates rapidly.

Zombies can go after whoever they want and cannot be bargained with AT ALL!!

If you are on the zombie team your only objective is to infect EVERYONE!

If anyone on the zombie team comes across an objective Briefcase, etc, you cannot pick it up or move it! you can however crowd around it to make it difficult to extract, and this can be used to you advantage to draw in uninfected players to raise your numbers in zombies.

Zombies can walk flawlessly into hotzones (highly contaminated areas) being that they make sure they keep the red band or cloth on their shoulder.

Now as for the field,this Zombie themed OP will be held at the drop Zone

Last edited by Alcatraz N-6 (S.O.G) on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:35 am

Sounds pretty good. You can likely count me in.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm

It depends, because i want there to be different teams with distinct uniforms

Umbrella Corp Loadouts-

Big op in october, possibly? 3137217586_a929c56766
Digital Urban camo

Big op in october, possibly? 2954894473_fae566003d
Full Black if possible

Big op in october, possibly? Atacs_photo_thegrange

Big op in october, possibly? A-TACS+FG+Camo

ATACS/ATACS FG

U.S. Loadouts-

Big op in october, possibly? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbIgkgkdzF3cYk1MNu1NckOv8CBz6n7RagAnCcM8lWWb9aRmY_FA

MultiCam

Big op in october, possibly? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXvWiJJL8esU2djNFzSKvEMneo7rFmaOkXfg7DG8tBcok0pM1HQA

ACU/UTP

Big op in october, possibly? SS3-1

Big op in october, possibly? Dsc2053a

AOR1/2 (just so you know these two patterns are not marpat wood or desert if you dont believe me please compare both side by side)

Big op in october, possibly? Marpat_camo_uniform_02_2_284x470

Big op in october, possibly? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDs1jmFg-MHbdqW_UGYPuEAohXEhKmj6jMVqA2_FxLdPahjva5Lg

MARPAT Woodland/Desert

Civillians/Militia Loadouts-
Big op in october, possibly? Aw194kF

Note- Civilian loadouts can include mix-match with camo, although if you are a civilian try not to make you loadout too uniform, try to make yourself look more like a civillian by wearing Blue jeans as your bottom.

PMC's/Mercinaries-

Big op in october, possibly? Praying_Mantis_PMC___MGS4_2_by_corpwns

Note- PMC's are allowed to wear both green or tan bottoms, the top and vest however can be what ever you choose and is your choice.

Infected- Infected

Big op in october, possibly? Loadout,+town

Woodland

Big op in october, possibly? Mossy02

Mossy Oak/hunting Camo pattern

Last edited by Alcatraz N-6 (S.O.G) TT on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taps(S.O.G)
USJTF 2LT
Taps(S.O.G)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:56 am

This seems like it could turn out pretty well. In my opinion, we basicly have us, pmc, zombies, and civilians. What i think could be cool would be if the civilians were pretty much people trying to survive, being that they could be hostile or friendly. Also, a time limit should be set for waves or whatever. That way the survivors are declared the winners. I think another good idea that would come into play would be magazine restriction, you know, if youre out and about youre gonna run out of ammo, and as for some civilians they would only have a few mags since they usually dont have full out military gear. Maybe leave a bag of bbs in multiple spots around the playing area? Food, water, candy, random things. maybe we can get some smoke grenades and those could be used as temporary repelants? The options are limitless. But i would really like to see the zombie op come to life. All we need is people, props, a place, time, and a real important factor....a STORYLINE lol. And a few other things.
Back to top Go down
warhog.

warhog.

PostSubject: Big op in oct.   Big op in october, possibly? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 pm

I like the idea of this op my team can run in woodland,black or acu .
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 pm

OBJECTIVES

Umbrella Corp objectives-
1. Prevent USJTF operators from taking civilian militia members into custody and implementing their asistance.
1A.Seek possible PMC asistance for detaining operation. (optional)
1B.Capture/Detain all Civilian militia [If any civilian militia members attempt to escape/revolt against Umbrella Corp they are to be terminated].

2.Prevent USJTF operators from retrieving Classified Documents/Briefcases containing samples of weaponized T virus, and T virus cure
2A.Retrieve documents/Briefcases containing valubale information
2B.Seek PMC asistance in retrieval operation. (optional)

3.Aquire IFF tag to gain entrance to Test site [A]
3A.Implement PMC help to aquire IFF tag
3B. Prevent USTF operators from aquiring IFF tag

4. Secure test site [A] before USJTF operators can do so
4A. Seek PMC asistance to help secure test site [A] (optional)
4B. Prevent USJTF operators from securing test site [A]
4C. Eliminate all T-virus Infectees
4D. Secure Dr Harp's research data and return to team captain

From the time that the data is secured, the team that has the data must make it to the opposite end of the field to the extraction zone.

USJTF Objectives-
1. Prevent Umbrella Corp from taking civilian militia members into detention
1A.Seek possible PMC asistance for integration/evacuation operation. (optional)
1B.Evacuate/integrate all Civilian militia [Briefing for militia members will be held].

2.Prevent Umbrella Corp from retrieving Classified Documents/Briefcases containing samples of weaponized T virus, and T virus cure
2B.Seek PMC asistance in retrieval operation. (optional)

3.Aquire IFF tag to gain entrance to Test site [A]
3A.Implement PMC help to aquire IFF tag
3B. Prevent Umbrella Corp from aquiring IFF tag

4. Secure test site [A] before Umbrella Corp can do so
4A. Seek PMC asistance to help secure test site [A] (optional)
4B. Prevent Umbrella Corp from securing test site [A]
4C. Eliminate all T-virus Infectees
4D. Secure Dr Harp's research data and return to team Commander

From the time that the data is secured, the team that has the data must make it to the opposite end of the field to the extraction zone.

Civilian/Militia objectives-

1.Avoid being captured by Umbrella Corp
1A.Fall back to USJTF held area

2.Asist USJTF in retrieving Classified documents/ briefcases containing weaponized T-virus sample/cure.

3.Asist USJTF in retrieving IFF tag to gain entrance to test site [A].

4. Asist USJTF in securing Test Site [A].
4B.Asist USJTF in preventing Umbrella Corp from securing test site [A]
4C.Asist USJTF in eliminating all T-virus Infectees
4D. Secure Dr Harp's research data and return to USJTF team Commander.

PMC Objectives-

1. Either prevent Umbrella Corp from detaining civilian militia, or prevent USJTF operators from taking civilian militia members into custody and implementing their asistance.
1A. take no sides and screw over everyone!.

2.Either prevent Umbrella Corp from retrieving classified documents/briefcases containing virus samples/cure, or prevent USJTF operators from retrieving classified documents/briefcases containing virus samples/cure
2B. Screw everyone over!! and Retrieve documents/Briefcases containing valubale information. for ransom.

3.Prevent either USTF operators from aquiring IFF tag, or prevent Umbrella Corp from aquiring IFF tag.
3A. Screw everyone over and Aquire IFF tag to gain entrance to Test site [A].

4. Asist either Umbrella Corp in secureing test site [A] before USJTF operators can, or Asist USJTF in securing Test site [A] before Umbrella Corp can
4A. Eliminate all T-virus Infectees
4B. Secure Dr Harp's research data and either return to either team PMC's decide to associate with's  captain, or ask for something in return.

If PMC's have decided to take side they must asist that team in reaching extraction zone, however they can still decide to screw over the team they are working for if they want and hold the data for ransome for the other team.

Zombie objectives-
1.If you are on the zombie team your only objective is to infect EVERYONE!
If anyone on the zombie team comes across an objective Briefcase, etc, you cannot pick it up or move it! you can however crowd around it to make it difficult to extract, and this can be used to you advantage to draw in uninfected players to raise your numbers in zombies.
Zombies can walk flawlessly into hotzones (highly contaminated areas) being that they make sure they keep the red band or cloth on their shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 pm

warhog. wrote:
I like the idea of this op my team can run in woodland,black or acu .
If you can get a team of 10 guys running full black to be playing as Umbrella Corp that would be highly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Well that was a wall of text. I hope people will follow the objective list. I love the idea but can we get the 40+ people to do this roleplaying game?

If you can get someone to do a small flyer so that I can pass those up in the commander store, also I will make small cards to get access to the forums so that they can register. I would love to have at least 75+ up in this bi....

I'm definitely up for anything as long as I can shoot someone.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Shinvega323 wrote:
Well that was a wall of text. I hope people will follow the objective list. I love the idea but can we get the 40+ people to do this roleplaying game?

If you can get someone to do a small flyer so that I can pass those up in the commander store, also I will make small cards to get access to the forums so that they can register. I would love to have at least 75+ up in this bi....

I'm definitely up for anything as long as I can shoot someone.
Alrighty then, but ill have different team signup sheets.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm always up for a Civilian role in an OP.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Poncho (DTF) wrote:
I'm always up for a Civilian role in an OP.
Alrighty then
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Now here are the team rules between Team to team interactions

Umbrella Corp-
Hostile to: USJTF, zombies, and Civilian militia
Neutral towards: PMC's
Passive towards: PMC's

USJTF-
Hostile towards: Umbrella Corp, and zombies
Nuetral towards: PMC's
Passive towards: Civilian militia

Civilian militia-
Hostile to: Umbrella Corp, and zombies
Neutral to: PMC's
Passive to: USJTF

PMC's-
Hostile to: Zombies
Neutral to: Umbrella Corp, USJTF, and civilian militia.
Passive to: none
Note- PMC's can ally with whoever they want, but earning their partnership comes with a price, and if you dont like what you offer them you better get out of their way before they shoot you and your buddies, an even if they decide your offer is good and become your teammates dont think its all good just because their fighting with you now, because if they want they can screw you over and just go for what matters most to many guns for hire "Wealth, money and guns". So if you come across any PMC's watch your back.

Zombies-
Hostile to: Umbrella Corp, USJTF, PMC's, and civilian militia
Neutral to: None
Passive to: None
If you are a zombie you can attack whoever you want whenever you want, Zombies cannot be bargained with at all, and plus being a zombie has its perks, you can walk into hotzones (areas highly contaminated by the virus) without a face mask, you can infect other team's to increase your numbers, the only downside to being a Zombie is that when shot if the enemy team captures you and cures you (by tying a blue band around your shoulder) you automatically become a part of that team.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Now just to clarify for any misconceptions with the zombies let me make this clear with an example

Say a USJTF member is infected by a zombie and an Umbrella Corp member shoots the infected USJTF member and cures them, That does not and let me repeat myself "DOES NOT MAKE THAT PLAYER A MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM!!!" the enemy player will instead be a P.O.W. not a member of your team!.

Now lets get to Sales and stuff
You can get tickets and stuff to sell to people for the op the standard ticket price will be 5$ up front and 5$ for the ticket, Now why tickets? tickets allow players to instead of waiting in line to buy admission, just go directly to the check in list and sign in, the profit anyone makes individually will be kept by those individuals who sold those tickets by themselves.

Food booths/gear booths
Like i said above if anyone wants to set up a booth or anykind small shop it will be allowed, and the profit anyone makes there will be kept by the owner of the booth.These booths can include Food/beverages, airsoft equipment such as: Gear, BB's, Magazines, Eyepro, gun rentals, etc.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:02 pm

This is very well tout out and I'm not here to shoot anyone down. But before you start making up teams and coming up with stories or price. We need to find the right location for the op. not to mention I have hosted plenty of zombie games and I can tell u already that it's hard to get people to play the zombie part unless they get something put of it.

Let's having a full on meeting about this event. And I'll see what I can do to help this game happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 am

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
This is very well tout out and I'm not here to shoot anyone down. But before you start making up teams and coming up with stories or price. We need to find the right location for the op. not to mention I have hosted plenty of zombie games and I can tell u already that it's hard to get people to play the zombie part unless they get something put of it.

Let's having a full on meeting about this event. And I'll see what I can do to help this game happen.
Good point, also we were almost leaving Kal out of this event hahaha. Hopefully we get more people to fill the poll and meet up for discussion (I vouch for Sogops for location, that long table is great to have meetings in hehehe) I'll be a representative of Commanders! Very Happy Besides , if we get another major op going, this time I'll make the effort in gathering supplies for raffles, proganda, advertisements, etc. It's good business for Sogops and The Commanders! Also, I happen to know the owners of Silvers, I expect major sponsorship to promote this operation and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 pm

Shinvega323 wrote:
KaliZion[BC] wrote:

Good point, also we were almost leaving Kal out of this event hahaha. Hopefully we get more people to fill the poll and meet up for discussion (I vouch for Sogops for location, that long table is great to have meetings in hehehe) I'll be a representative of Commanders! :DBesides , if we get another major op going, this time I'll make the effort in gathering supplies for raffles, proganda, advertisements, etc. It's good business for Sogops and The Commanders! Also, I happen to know the owners of Silvers, I expect major sponsorship to promote this operation and vice versa.
I never said that Kal or BC was excluded from this op, But understand that this is my OP and i am hosting this event, and i wanna make this my OP because ive never done this before and i would like to try this out, sure some help in making this OP come to life from other teams would be nice, but i would appreciate it if everyone here is aware I do intend on making this independently, and see how it turns out
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Lol totally fine with that, it would be nice to just play. But you might not get full support sometimes unless u have a good representative. I hope your plans work out, and pm with any info u need.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 pm

ok, but i would appreciate it if BC makes an appearance to this game because i would like vehicles to be implemented, and another thing: Can you get/contact people who would be willing to get people to fill in the roles or invite people to this OP that would be willing to fill in the spots for each team, the least i want for each team is either 10-15 people, if you or anyone else reading this can get that # or more for the team i would appreciate it highly
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:50 pm

You haven't answered probably one of the most important questions before people can start volunteering for roles, where is the OP gonna be held at?
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 pm

My point exactly. But like I said before, you might not get full support unless you know what your doing. Trust me the only reason why poeple help me is becuase I have experience with this.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Poncho (DTF) wrote:
You haven't answered probably one of the most important questions before people can start volunteering for roles, where is the OP gonna be held at?
I already stated that, its gonna be held at the drop zone, may i repeat myself?
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Calm down buddy, I was asking for a solid answer. Your previously said it was "likely dropzone," which isn't solid. For a big OP people need to know for sure far ahead of time to make plans for it. I was just asking to see if you were set on that for sure or if you are still considering other fields like the new Kombat Zone or something. No reason to get upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Big op in october, possibly?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next