Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Airsoft to you????

Go down 
+8
Rogue
whiteman UV
Trigger[BC]
Kosmic.Khaos
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
Blaze (ODA-205)
KaliZion[BC]
Anahilator[BH]
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

What is Airsoft to you???? Empty
PostSubject: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am

I've been seeing a lot of bickering on the forum about airsoft politics, and it gets pretty tiring.
I want to tell everyone what it means to me and why I chose to play in the first place, although I don't play as much because of a knee injury I had (thanks Doc, those pills really help rebuild my cartilage cat ) , I've always wanted to pretend I was a hired assasin, but I'll be honest I don't want to take a life, so airsoft is my escape from reality. Call me a wannabe if you want but I know what this game is.My stress reliever when I feel like shooting someone, what better way to do it with an airsoft gun cat , it gets the job done without anybody getting hurt(that bad, lol).

So let's rid ourselves of this up-tightness and let us pick up our rifles and play a good old airsoft game cat

Now, I want to hear what everyone else's got to say, I want to know what your motivation is, is it to play, to relive, or to fantasize?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:59 am

Beautiful words from a beautiful girl...

Ok guys it's time you hear my reasons for why I love this game so much..............

My nickname has been Kalizion(Collision) because I used to break dance and accidentally crashed into my crew.
After that I became an ADRENALINE JUNKIE I began to ride motocross, race cars, drifting, and finally raced SPORTSBIKES.

I fell in love with the idea of reaching speeds of 190 miles an hour. And even joined the first SPORTSBIKE MC in the valley. But sadly, my love turned to the worst thing I had ever experienced... As I watched friend after friend fall and even kill themselves on motorcycle related accidents......(Sargent Farias 24, Noe 31, Osvaldo 19 and other members of the BIKESCENE)
I have witnessed multiple accidents and even suffered one of my own(I hit a wall in C.C. at 120mph almost lost my arm). One of the worst ones was right next to me and all I could do was watch as my friend hit the pavement at 70 mph. Knowing that I couldn't do anything for the ones around me I accidentally was introduced to airsoft by none other than Tony.

I loved the fact that for the first time in my life I was able to see danger and could pull my friends away from it. The adrenaline was there and the fantasy of being something I wish I could've been (mercenary)without leaving my love ones behind.

I have met new people everyday and have heard their stories. My friends that still ride ask me why I don't ride as much...I told them....

I HAVE PUSHED A MOTOR MY ENTIRE LIFE.......IT'S TIME I PUSHED MYSELF. and AIRSOFT HAS GIVING ME THAT OPPORTUNITY.

After getting the thrills and seeing others respect me for who I am, not by rank but from skill.

I have been in my best shape ever, not even in high school have I been this well built.
To me its all about the ADRENALINE.

What is Airsoft to you???? Cleen11

CLICK ON THIS TO SEE YOUR CPT. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzH_o3wR2M&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Blaze (ODA-205)

Blaze (ODA-205)

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

For me it has always been being able to use tactics and weapons in almost real life situations. I love weapons and shooting guns but since I have moved to Texas I have not had the chance to shoot as much as in the past so airsoft gives me the opportunity to fulfill that desire I have. I also see airsoft as a chance to prepare myself for the future as I plan to serve our great country.

However, airsoft also gives me the ability to do and be something that does not exist outside of a movie. So there is also a degree of fantasy involved as well. Thats said, I love and play airsoft for the weapons, tactics, and the fantasy involved.

I also agree completely with what said before, airsoft is supposed to be fun.

Blaze
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Ok I haven't played airsoft for a long time. But I love the sport, it gives me a time to spend with my 2 boys. It also give me an escape from the every day bs. It also gives me that fantasy of shooting others with out hurting others. Major stresses release also. Like ana said. This is a fun sport and should not be ruined by others bickering. Let's go out there and have fun. Safe fun. For u and for future airsofters.

BLACKOPS.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Kosmic.Khaos

Kosmic.Khaos

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Airsoft is my dream of combat.

In person I am very patient and quite calm, but the excitement of the field thrills me.

Working alone or together, the instinct to kill is released thru airsoft.

Not that I would kill anyone, but inside everyone has their " BEAST ".

Airsoft, parkour, etc

A sense of release.

*cues theme song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeY25yIacg4&feature=related ) *
Back to top Go down
Trigger[BC]

Trigger[BC]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Lol its about time someone asked a question like this on A forum. To me airsoft was the one thing i could look forward to when i was upset my stress reliever, a long time ago i was a HFS player. If no one knows what that is think of Rolemodels LAIRE yeah i used to do that and well believe it or not i was really good at it lol. Then that kinda died out over some politics and rumors. But yeah i was introduced to this by my friend TC or Tech as the airsoft world knows him. But then I came into this not just for a stress reliever but then me and my gf at the time needed another thing to do on the weekends you all know her as Domino. But hey i mean i love this game and well this game was about having fun and i have learned a lot from this game and gotten so much out of it. But now it seems its so much more than having fun now it seems. There was a reason i took a break one of the reasons was Domino and because of this BS. But now im back and ready but now i think its time i finish my Mask and well for the people who knows what that means you will see soon.
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:27 pm

I got into this game a little over a year ago. For me it was a way to hang out with old and new friends each week ,have fun ,get a little exercise, and relieve stress. That's it but mostly to have fun and BS with friends. Thankfully i have made lots of new acquaintances and some great new friends. Oh and if im out of ammo and on my last mag watch out cause I'm going kamikaze on whoever is nearest, lol. Ironically i started getting a bad farmers tan when i started playing, hmm? whiteman
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 am

im rogue my nickname is actully AbsorbingRogue but just for airsofting i cut it short. my passion was allways music ive been playing percussion for about 10yrs and since i had started airsofting i stopped practicing alot so i started to airsoft back in sept. or nov. of last year airsoft to me is a game of tactics a game where everyone meets new people and gets together with guns that dosent kill or hurt anyone in that kind of way. a game of simulated missions that make u feel u are a mercenary. and by the end of the day weather u are mad about something or stressed about situations at home when the game ends u dont even remember why u were mad because u are surrounded by people who love doing the same thing u do which is airsoft and the people here dont judge u no matter what type of background u got if it is good or bad. and i used to be a deputy sheriff and thats the thing that ticks me off sometimes about these people who think oh i was a cop or i was a marine or im a border patrol officer WHO CARES!! GET OVER IT!!! airsoft is not about who u served with or if u were in law enforcement and because of that everyone has to bow down and kiss ur feet no its about everyone getting together with replica guns of the real stuff that dont shoot real ammunition but shoot 6mm bbs and have a good time. and i forgot the best part is showing off not just the gun but the Accessories u have on the gun to make it look cool.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIE(BC)
Admin
ZOMBIE(BC)

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 pm

practice for when the time comes
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm

doesnt anyone play just to have fun lol!

BTW its also practice for my future
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIE(BC)
Admin
ZOMBIE(BC)

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:57 pm

practice for when i see zombie red!!!! LMAO jk ill chain u up and feed u to kitty... or um she can have her way with u Wink
Back to top Go down
whiteman UV
Admin
whiteman UV

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 am

I love this weekend hobby! its amazing how personal some people take a weekend sport invented for fun. its like sports in school. you can only play after all the fun has been taken out of it. lol
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:03 am

WE ALL PLAY TO HAVE FUN.. LETS NOT FORGET THAT.. THE BIGGEST REASON WE ALL DO THIS TO HAVE FUN ,MEET NEW PEOPLE AND TRY TO GET THE SPORT TO GROW.. NO ONE CAN TAKE THE FUN OUT OF IT BUT YOUR SELF.. JUST AS LONG AS YOUR IN IT TO HAVE FUN YOU WILL... LETS CONTINUE TO HAVE FUN OUT THERE. LETS GET THIS COMMUNITY UP TO WHERE WE ALL WANT ... AND AS YOU ALL KNOW IT S ABOUT THE FUN... THE EXCITMENT AND THE LOVE FOR THE SPORT.. LET GO OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME SAFE FUN..
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Domino[BC]
USJTF 2LT
Domino[BC]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 am

Airsoft to me is my way to relieve stress and have fun with my team [who's sorta like my family now lol]
Its my outlet, TC and Trigger introduced me to the game and I got hooked the very first day I played two years ago.
I hate the politics, although I can see how they are needed I just feel like we've lost the reason why we play. It isn't about power or control, its about shooting people! Its as simple as that, and I love that. I want the simplicity in the game back. It used to be "ok, go in there, kill all of those guys and we win." Now you have to worry about red tape all of the time.
Airsoft has and always will be a game to me and games are supposed to be fun, so lets go out there and have some fun guys
Back to top Go down
Rush [G4H]

Rush [G4H]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Domino[BC] wrote:
Airsoft to me is my way to relieve stress and have fun with my team. I hate the politics, although I can see how they are needed I just feel like we've lost the reason why we play. It isn't about power or control, its about shooting people! Its as simple as that, and I love that. I want the simplicity in the game back. It used to be "ok, go in there, kill all of those guys and we win." Now you have to worry about red tape all of the time.
Airsoft has and always will be a game to me and games are supposed to be fun, so lets go out there and have some fun guys

+1 Bonnie. I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Trigger[BC]

Trigger[BC]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 am

True that guys i remember those days
Back to top Go down
Anahilator[BH]

Anahilator[BH]

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Rogue (BC) wrote:
who love doing the same thing u do which is airsoft and the people here dont judge u no matter what type of background u got if it is good or bad. and i used to be a deputy sheriff and thats the thing that ticks me off sometimes about these people who think oh i was a cop or i was a marine or im a border patrol officer WHO CARES!! GET OVER IT!!! airsoft is not about who u served with or if u were in law enforcement and because of that everyone has to bow down and kiss ur feet no its about everyone getting together with replica guns of the real stuff that dont shoot real ammunition but shoot 6mm bbs and have a good time. and i forgot the best part is showing off not just the gun but the Accessories u have on the gun to make it look cool.

Rogue, I agree with you %100
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wrestlerchick_110
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Airsoft to you????   What is Airsoft to you???? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Airsoft to you????
Page 1 of 1