Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey im new and looking for a field.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ladderspike

Hey im new and looking for a field. Empty
PostSubject: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey my names marco im going to be 13 in a week and i want to know a SANCTIONED field to play at for my party. I've been playing airsoft since my 9th birthday but just recently me and my friends have gotten serious about airsoft and started buying better guns (i have a jg m4 s-system 2010 and hoping to get a magpul pts masada and maybe a fpg for my b day) and one day i went to the McAllen green beret. When I got there I asked about fields and some guy got reallly quite and told me about a bunch of "un sanctioned" fields the problem is my parents wont let me play and an un sanctioned field and I dont think i do either after hearing some pretty bad stories. Are there any other alternatives that are legal in the valley?
Back to top Go down
Gamble [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Yes there are people that own their own fields and several people go out and play there is a place called modern warzone and one thats woodland field. Bad Company's field is the modern warzone. I think both of them are pay to play. Its only like 8 dollars so its not bad.
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

modern warzone is an officiall AIRSOFT ONLY field it has buildings wooded areas and most of the time we drive around a jeep with a turret on top during game play

8$ to play
10$ gun rentals
supply your own bbs u can get them at green berets or king arms bbs at academy by where road and the expressway
(DO NOT USE CROSSMAN BBS) they mess up guns

field waiver must be singed

Woodland PB is Paintball And Airsoft field its an all wooded area with some cover

8$ to play
no gun rentals
supply ur own bbs

field waiver must be singed

BOTH PLACES ARE LEGAL
Back to top Go down
ladderspike

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks a bunch but where is modern warzone? and i use madbull .25 those crossman .12's broke a bunch of my guns
Back to top Go down
Domino[BC]
USJTF 2LT
Domino[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Modern Warzone is in Weslaco but the field is worth the drive, it's enormous we built our own little town so we've put a lot of work into this field and we're not done yet
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: hey   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm

btw do u live in mission sharyland area
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:06 pm

After having a conversation with someone....they told me that even a donation is still considered a for PROFIT GAME. So best way to put just collect the cash between your team and see if we can have a donation box after the game to see if we can still raise money.

I dont know what else I can do till I get insurance, its not exactly easy.
Pulling $2000 out of a hat is harder then you think.

So guys, and teams just collect amongst yourself, then we can all just turn this into a fundraiser.

Will call it, The Get Insured Foundation. lol

Sorry guys I just dont know another way to do this.
Maybe I can bring cup cakes and you guys can by them at any price you want.

Ill ask my girl, Ill see what she says.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
ladderspike

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 pm

hahaha im really sorry but could you be more specific with an address ill most likely be there this or next weekend, also im not sure if the question if i live in the mission area was for me but I live in a small suburb of browsville im fine going to weslaco after seeing the pictures of modern warzone im pretty exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and looking for a field.   Hey im new and looking for a field. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey im new and looking for a field.
Page 1 of 1