Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New member from Brownsville

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterhex

New member from Brownsville Empty
PostSubject: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Hey guys, my son and I are from Brownsville and are fairly new to the world of airsoft....this past Saturday (26th) we went to the OTHER FIELD and participated with the black ops clans and they were very courteous and helpfull as we learned the rules of airsoft on the go. we really enjoyed ourselves out there but i want to know if there are any airsoft groups located in brownsville so that we can join up with and skirmish locally instead of on the other side of the valley.

Take care guys.
Back to top Go down
Havoc [SERAPH]

Havoc [SERAPH]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 pm

There is a team in Brownsville. Swift, Silent and Deadly

Me and my team are in Harlingen. Our two teams will be playing next weekend at out field in Harlingen. You are welcome to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello Masterhex I am Ripcord team captain of Swift, Silent, Deadly and we are a new airsoft team coming out of Brownsville. We are planning to skirmish team Seraph on Sunday March 6, 2011 at their field you and your son are welcome to join us for the skirmish on that day and also meet our team. Just asking do you and your son have your own gear and AEGs?[img]New member from Brownsville Poster10[/img]
Back to top Go down
masterhex

PostSubject: brownsville player needing help   New member from Brownsville EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 am

hey ripcord, looking forward to meeting you and your crew soon! this past saturday at the woodlands i took this cybergun thompson that i bought at academy two weeks ago. this past sunday i returned the gun for i am looking at something better and have been researching from evike.com. help me out with a good recomendation for a quality gun at a reasonable price. also, where in brownsville can i buy my camo and gear? green beret in mcallen rape you with their prices.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:55 am

Masterhes have you tried www.airsoftmegastore.com, www.airrattle.com or www.airsplat.com all three web sites have quality guns at a reasonable price. Also, some of our team members have bought their camo at the Thrifty, just last week we bought 3 ACU digi camo uniforms for $15. The 3 uniforms we got were from the Thrifty store in front of wal- mart on Boca Chica blvd, you can also try the thrifty on Security Drive and the one in front of Porter H.S. and yes they are used but in good conditions….. plus you can’t beat the price..
Back to top Go down
masterhex

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:42 pm

ripcord thanks for your quick response and help with sites from which to buy my gun. Im leaning towards an echo 1 ak 74 model and my son is looking at a jg m4 cqb. i definately will be going to those thrift stores tomorrow after work to check out the selection. Let me ask you some questions about airsoft here in brownsville:

How many members in the ssd clan?

How often do you guys meet locally to practice?

When is your next skirmish?

Again, thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 am

Masterhex

How many members in the ssd clan? WE HAVE ABOUT 11 MEMBERS
How often do you guys meet locally to practice? WE TRY TO PRACTICE EVERY SATURDAY
When is your next skirmish? wE WILL HAVE OUR NEXT SKIRMIS sUNDAY AGAINST TEAM SERAPH IN SAN BENITO
Back to top Go down
masterhex

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks man for your help.going to check out the thrift store today. What gun or brand do you recommend
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm

It’s all to your liking…. myself I have an echo M4 and a JG s-system
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey Msterhex were you able to find camo at the thrift? The thrift infront of walmart was the one that had army ACU camo...forgot to mention the have days when uniforms are 50% off.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Masterhex did you have any luck with finding camo at the thrifty
Back to top Go down
masterhex

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

hey ripcord, sorry i didnt respond earlier....but hell yeah i got two cammos at the thrift in front of porter. one desert and one woods...jacket and pants for total cost of 21.00...what a deal!! now im going to academy to get me some combat boots. After that, probably this upcoming monday ill be ordering my echo 1 and get it by the end of the week. my son is going for a jg m4. this saturday i wish i could go with you guys to the skirmish and meet the group but im going to be in austin until 11 pm this saturday and sunday my wife is leaving town so im going to take her to the airport. but next week, if nothing comes up i'd like to hang out and practice with the group.

Ps....have you guys gone to the woodlands in Palmview??? Awesome little place but too far away! are th eere any fields locally that compare? Later
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes there is thats why we are here in the first place bud.
There is our sites home field and your are more then welcome to show up anytime you want.

We will be playing this Saturday at MODERN WARZONE. Come check it out, its way closer the Woodlands, we are in WESLACO TX.
Ohh are you by any chance working with SSD or maybe even joining there team?
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
masterhex

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:23 pm

I would like, once we've proven ourselves, to be a part of ssd seeing that they are from brownsville.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey Masterhex before you order your AEGs try looking for web site coupons some web sites have discounts or free stuff they give you if you order from them. try google, just type the wb site you are buying from and the word coupon and you can get coupon codes for free.
Back to top Go down
masterhex

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey ripcord..last night I finally broke down and ordered from evike using a promo code for fifteen % off.hopefully get gun by friday. Thanks for the tip on the promo codes. Keep me informed as to when you guys skirmish again. Later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Brownsville   New member from Brownsville Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from Brownsville
Page 1 of 1