Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New operation!!

Go down 
+5
Mother W44 (TT)
Alcatraz N-6 TT
Mechanic[Seraph]
warhog.
KaliZion[BC]
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:36 pm

I want to host another Op. But I want this one to be completely different then every other game we host. I want to have a game going where there is 3 teams involved. But the war isn't about the third party. I want it to be a force on force. And I want the third team to be a covert unit. There job is to going and extract what they are looking for. But they are in no good terms with any of the teams. So it will be even harder for them to try and get there goals since the warlords don't want them around. It will be shoot on contact. This op will really test everyone out and also make it easier for the skirmishers. Uniforms will be important. And prepping for this op will be mandatory.

More to come. I just want to know who would be down for something like this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
warhog.

warhog.

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: New postSubject: New operation!!    New operation!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:04 pm

I would but some were locally and depends on the uniforms needed for each faction .
Back to top Go down
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:16 am

Just say when. I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 am

Im all in for the Covert Team
Back to top Go down
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:30 am

How about something next weekend on Saturday or Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Im in for covert :]
Back to top Go down
McKNIGHT (S.O.G)

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Alright i have an idea i wanna share on what we can do. Kal i know you wanna make it 3 teams, force on force, and covert.

Well if y'all ever played the game MW2 they actually had a force on force twoards the ending of the game which was U.S. Army vs. Spetsnaz and a Covert Team (TF141) since the U.S betrayed the Task Force 141.

Well can have the U.S. Army vs Militia (not unles you wanna change teams) and the Covert team trying to make pass the Army and Militia when those two teams are caught up on their own fire fight. And the main objective for Covert Team is to make it to the extraction point alive and their would be a vehicle waiting for them at the LZ. Let me know on what you all think, hope you like it!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:44 pm

McKNIGHT (S.O.G) wrote:
Alright i have an idea i wanna share on what we can do. Kal i know you wanna make it 3 teams, force on force, and covert.

Well if y'all ever played the game MW2 they actually had a force on force twoards the ending of the game which was U.S. Army vs. Spetsnaz and a Covert Team (TF141) since the U.S betrayed the Task Force 141.

Well can have the U.S. Army vs Militia (not unles you wanna change teams) and the Covert team trying to make pass the Army and Militia when those two teams are caught up on their own fire fight. And the main objective for Covert Team is to make it to the extraction point alive and their would be a vehicle waiting for them at the LZ. Let me know on what you all think, hope you like it!  Smile 

Just to clarify the unit that General Shepard used to betray TF 141 was not even a part of the U.S. Military, rather a PMC or Black Operations group for hire. Remember when they told him "Blank Check".
But I like the idea, that the army doesnt know that the covert team is being deployed, so the Covert team has to retrieve something and make it to the LZ alive.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:24 am

That's exactly what this op was all about. The only difference is that Covert team is not just trying to flee but to extract intel. More like a Spy then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Price

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:36 am

If we are doing the mw2 way the TF 141 uniforms have to be a grey jacket and acu or any kind of military camo
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Price

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 am

I'm in for covert my team is all about stealth and getting intel
Back to top Go down
Rockburg

Rockburg

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:28 am

How bout this scenario...

U.S vs Militia vs Covert

There's a downed chopper with a very important informant for the covert team that they must retrieve at all costs, he holds top secret info that must not get out.

U.S team is trying to get to him and so are the Militia, but so are the covert team. Neither U.S nor Militia know that it's a VIP. To the U.S he is just an American who must be rescued, to the Militia he is hostage that can make them money.

Covert team must get him back so that neither side finds out who and what he really is, even if they have to shoot their own comrades. The information that the VIP has can be enough to start WW3...

Just a little idea.
Back to top Go down
Rockburg

Rockburg

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Same scenario different story:

The covert team can be another country, VIP is their informant who is leaking U.S top secret information to them.

Chopper crashed in militia territory, U.S is trying to get the VIP back to prosecute him, covert team is trying to recover their informant, militia is defending their territory.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Dude you are on target when it comes to the idea we are going for.
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Are grenades gonna be used at the OP and if so what will be the rules on them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New operation!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New operation!!   New operation!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New operation!!
Page 1 of 1