Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in brownsville

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
robyesc

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 am

Hey, I'm completely new to this sport, and completely eager to learn more about it. I'm looking to meet groups in Brownsville, and would eventually like to buy a sniper rifle. I recently bought a handgun but i haven't even fired it yet. Hit me up with a message if you can give me any direction.

Im 34, commute to McAllen for work (that's why I'm looking for a local Brownsville group), and I train Jiu Jitsu in the afternoons. I have a kid and a second one on the way, so my time is already stretched.

Thanks in advance for any ideas
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Welcome and trust me we all do this on our spare time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
masterhex

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey this is ghost from brownsville. My son and I play airsoft with a group of my sons high school friends. There is a wooded field by 511 that we use. We also belong to a local airsoft team called SSD but so far this year we have yet to get together with them. Welcome to the sport of airsoft.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 pm

welcome, i don't get to see a lot of people from brownsville but hopefully we'll see you sometime on the field, enjoy the forums
Back to top Go down
masterhex

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

yeah poncho, my son and I have been to the woodlands 3 times since last march, modern warzone (when it was open) 4 times, and delta and edinburgh paintball twice. So yeah, weve probably played vs. each other or on the same team but going to mcallen on a weekly basis gets pricey considering the distance. But the times that weve gone weve had a blast playing. hopefully the saturday of april 7 well be able to attend the woodlands if people are going to be there. Later.
Back to top Go down
robyesc

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Thats great to hear. Let me know next time you go out and play. Id like to see it "in action" before buying a different weapon. I have a pistol, and that's it. I think I know of the location off of 511. Are we allowed to get together there? Thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
masterhex

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

thats good to hear. what kind of pistol do you own? as for this upcoming saturday I need to hear from my son's friends to see if they can show up to play. If they can we would be 5 plus you would be six. I have a loaner echo 1 ak 74 that one of my son's friends uses while he saves up for his own. Something you might be interested in knowing:

Academy sells decent mid range aeg's that you can "buy" and use it and you have 30 days in which to return it. No questions asked. I know becuause i did it last year and I bought a thompson aeg and took it to a major skirmish in the mcallen area. I returned it after cleaning it and got myh money back. I suggest you try that out this weekend to feel and shoot an aeg. From there you can move up to the big boy guns out there.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Welome to the forum. Like Kal said, we all do our part - to play a good and safe game. Everyone here has been good to me and are very friendly. As for those of us living in the lower valley, we should get together and travel up to edingburg of palmview to play. Being from san benito, i dont get to travel and use my new equpment. If we can all do are part, we can experience great games with Bad Co. And everyone from up there. Like i said, i dont get to play and i would love to get into it so if anyone from san benito to brownsville that play, let me know so i can play with you guys. And lets join the guys from Bad co
Back to top Go down
robyesc

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:50 pm

I have an HFC M190 special force. I've fired it a few times in my backyard
Back to top Go down
masterhex

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 pm

think about what I told you on the academy rentals...and hope to meet with you and play some airsoft!
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Masterhex is right! I bought my first M4 aeg... The Aftermath Kirenex. Its still working like new! I have plenty of airsoft guns if needed for games.
Back to top Go down
robyesc

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Sounds good. Thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

I'll inbox u my number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in brownsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in brownsville   New in brownsville Empty

Back to top Go down

New in brownsville
Page 1 of 1