Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captains meeting

Go down 
+2
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Black Diamond (SOARD)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok this is something Kal and I discussed so its not just me.

We are hoping to get all team Captains only, no second in command nor guest... Captains only this coming wednesday at 8pm on nolana and 2nd. There is a restaurant bar and grill place which i forgot the name but will tell you.

If you call yourself Captain of a team you wanna get to this meeting, we are doing this to help airsoft survive and help each other out to have better games going.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am

Black Diamond
Keep us posted on the outcome of your captains meeting, due to the distance and commitments we won’t be able to attend. Though we are in the lower valley we are very interested in what is going on with the upper valley airsoft teams and fields. As a team we came to an agreement to try our best to attend an upper valley skirmish once a month due to the driving distance and expenses from Brownsville to the upper valley fields. We are working hard looking for other Brownsville teams, airsofters and fields because we also want to create an airsoft community down here as well and make the sport of airsoft grow.
Back to top Go down
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Sure will Ripcord, nice to hear from you and know you are fighting the current as we do.

Take care.

B. Diamond out.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

RIPCORD maybe this will help you guys ..
So what is this meeting about and who all do you plan will show.. are you expecting captains from brownsville and san benito to come also.. captains from rio grande , just a question.. we have a game saturday planned at woodlands lets all captains show up early and have this meeting that way we kill two birds with one stone instead of expecting others to make a special trip for the meeting and then go back.. just a thought
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm

it is a good idea as well Ruth but im not sure if its convinient to mix a game where everybody will be there and have no privacy than to just separate things and talk to come up with good ideas to better the game and community in a separate place with no hurry to play, but im open to ideas or suggestions... what do you think. and basically which ever captain can make it, but for the ones not living here we will keeping updated to what happens.

B. Diamond out
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 pm

ok lets let the captains that are willing to go to this meeting vote... lets see how many plan on attending.. as for my vote i say meet early saturday before anyone gets there we can even get there at 9 and close the gates and not open them till 10.00 that enough privacy . now will captains get up that early and show.. again lets see captains vote.. place and time.

SO WHO ALL PLANS ON ATTENDING. POST UP.

HOW MANY CAPTAINS IS THERE ANY WAYS ..

LETS SEE THERES ME , DOC,E2, KAL, BLACK DIAMOND , RIPCORD, MONSTER , BOLT AND PONCHO AM I MISSING ANYONE .. AGAIN POST UP MAKE YOUR SELF KNOWN,
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Bear and Jasso...That should be it. Or at least that I see active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Black Diamond (SOARD)
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Black Diamond (SOARD)

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 am

I vote for wednesday but im not closed to that decision, if the rest of the captains vote saturday im up for it.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:18 am

dont really see any other captains voting on a date.. whts the use of a meeting if no one want to go .. if you have the meeting wednsday let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Come on guys I need everyone on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
siege

siege

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Why only captains though?
Back to top Go down
Tomas Jasso [EA]

Tomas Jasso [EA]

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 am

Woa woa woa, I think this is very important and I will be happy to attend the meeting wherever it is. The two birds with one stone sounds good but I think it might not allow the meeting to take as long as it has to without someone having a meltdown because they want to get it over with and play. If that can be controlled, then im down for any decision yall make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erusianarmy.net
Sponsored content

Captains meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains meeting   Captains meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Captains meeting
Page 1 of 1