Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

summer games work in progress

Go down 
+10
KaliZion[BC]
Al-Kapwn
monster_one (FROST)
Poncho (DTF)
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Knight[CORE]
BK[BC]
Apostle
Oxide
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

summer games work in progress  Empty
PostSubject: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:53 am

Ok guys i have a great idea for a game that everyone will enjoy... its going to have roles for everyone snipers, attackers and leaders.. one quick give away to this game is a major dog fight at the island, yes with a twist.. there will be a mission to retrieve intel from the island... but you can only access the island threw the bridge.. thats right you must go in and out threw the bridge while fighting the player defending the island. now there will be only one entrance and exit to the molt, and you can shoot on to the island only once you are in the molt. Now the Island will have defenders and the back of the molt will have defenders also .. so you and your squad really need to communicate and work together.. now the snipers will be the only ones that will be given access to shoot in to the island and molt ... But only when given direct orders from there team leader. single shot, BOLT action snipers rifles only. . His team leader will mark the target and give you specific instructions and targets,( bring laser lights pointers ect). to help them push forward.. admins will be on same frequency to attend to this ... small units will get intel threw the bridge , exit the island threw the bridge and travel threw the molt with the rest of his team.. the team pushing in the molt now with the intel now have to go and rescue the hostage and take him to the extraction point... more details will be posted .. tell me what you all think and who would be interested in this kind of game.. looking forward to info.. date for this will be posted as soon as i get feed back as to numbers that want to attend.. it wont be easy be i could be done with the right team and leader.. who is up for the challenge..post who and what team your from lets see who will step up for the challenge.. now several teams will be able to try the same game with different twist at each start.. see you soon

--

CAPTAIN OF BLACK OPS
f

MY TROOPS ARE READY LOCKED AND LOADED.
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:04 am

If snipers are only allowed to fire one shot at a time do they really need to be bolt action? I'm sure as long as the gun is a legit sniper rifle it's firing method wouldn't make a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm

My kwa sniper is ready when do we start. Oh by the way its not bolt action. N it also had full auto function. Can I still use it. Being waiting for a good op to use it. I will use it semi like in operatio skurge 3.
Back to top Go down
Apostle

Apostle

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Challenge Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Well if that is the only sniper you have i guess you can use it . i just want it to be challenging for the sniper . Not just point and pull the trigger . More of having to go threw the whole proses of loading the next shot , having to set the next shot.. Ill tell you what lets put it up to a vote. Like i said its just to make it more of a challenge . As for date due to the nature of graduations was thinking 2 Saturdays from now June 9 2012 . What do you all think, would that be a good date for everyone of do we push it one week further.. again lets vote
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:51 am

It shouldn't matter if your sniper rifle goes full auto as long as you don't use that function. The HONOR CODE is one of the most important parts of airsoft, and if you can't be trusted to play fairly then you shouldn't play at all.
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:19 am

I agree Completely with oxide. i couldn't have said it any better.

Also i don't think that the bridge should be the only entry point . It's a choke point for anyone going in
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:00 am

I think A choke point is THE point. A game designed around breaching a choke point sounds rather interesting as most games end up stuck in one anyway.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Oxide you are correct on both accounts .. honesty is what this is all about.. and the whole point of these games is to make it challenging. As for the choke not really an issue due to the fact the only people that can shoot you are the ones on the island... It is key to work with your team .. communication is of most important. Coms will be the most important thing to have .. snipers will have to get key instructions on targets . This is to help his fellow team members move forward.. That will be his most important roll .. He will be the only one allowed to shoot into the island, but hidden cause at the same time others can shoot him from other side..Both the entrance and exit of the molt will be chokes but again team work and communication is key to get it done .. the same will be for the defenders . good leadership. let us know how many of your team will be attending to pair them together and what other teams will like to give this challenge a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

U guys should take your own advice. I'll see u guys in the field. Hope to see the honor code enforced. I'll take my camera to take action shots.
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:35 pm

What exactly do you mean by "U guys should take your own advice"?
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:47 pm

What are you trying to get across by saying "U guys should take your own advice"?

Ruthless. this game sounds very interesting now that it was explained in further detail.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: june 9th at woodlands    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:58 pm

thanks BK IM trying to get players to work together as a unit/team instead of everyone just running and shooting everyone like a mad person. lol see you all there . plan on intense games and dont forget you coms very important ..
Back to top Go down
Knight[CORE]

Knight[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Would this be a night or day game?
Back to top Go down
Apostle

Apostle

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:04 pm

And where what field would we play at?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:07 pm

this would be a day game at woodlands .. snipers must stay hidden or they will be shot at from the other side.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:03 am

So far ive given up some of the attach info .. Now the defenders part they have all of the back field to protect, PLUS as they are defending trying to hold back the other team they will also be trying to get more hostages .. if one of the other players is shot and is awaiting to for medic the defending team may capture them selves a new hostage..
This will add to the test of both teams .. not only do you have to attach and accomplish one mission and rescue a hostage and take them to the extraction point at the back field .. now you must make sure the other team dont take more of your players at the same time.. now if there team fail to rescue the hostages with the allowed time . the hostages are now part of the opposite team, and now remember they have all of your info.. so dont leave them in the enemies hands. see you all soon..
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: buy sell or trade.    summer games work in progress  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 am

On june 9 during the game how many of you would like to have a mini swap meet.. bring your stuff you want to sell buy of trade.. this will help the new guys looking for good deals and old guys trying to upgrade and get rid of extra stuff .. let me know what you all think.. If you want tag them as buy sell or trade . see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

SO WHO ALL IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING THIS SATURDAY GAME .. POST UP.. KAL,BOLT, MONSTER,BLACK DIAMOND, RIPCORD, PONCHO, POST UP. SO OTHERS KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord [S.S.D]

Ripcord [S.S.D]

PostSubject: June 9 game   summer games work in progress  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 pm

As for S.S.D Ruthless we are not sure for now, but we will let you know by thursday the latest.
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:37 pm

my weekend looks free, i think i can make it, i just need to see how many i can bring
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 am

thats great, keep us informed of how many of your guys will be attending.. see you there.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 am

Ripcord [S.S.D] wrote:
As for S.S.D Ruthless we are not sure for now, but we will let you know by thursday the latest.

Thanks ripcord.. hope you all can make it..
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

RESCUE THE FALLEN

OK GUYS THE OBJECT OF THIS GAME IS SIMPLE , NOT REALLY.. YOU MUST AT ALL COST RESCUE YOUR HOSTAGES . BEFORE YOU DO THAT YOU MUST ATTACK AND RETRIEVE THE BOMB FROM THE ISLAND ..
NOW YOU MAY ONLY GET ON AND OFF THE ISLAND THREW THE BRIDGE. YOU CANNOT SHOOT AT THE ISLAND FROM OUTSIDE THE MOLT. THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED WILL BE THE SNIPERS, BUT THEY MUST GET ORDERS ON WHERE AND WHO TO SHOOT . THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT AT RANDOM.
THE DEFENDERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO COME IN THE THE BACK STAIRS. THERE WILL BE AN ENTRANCE AND EXIT TO THE MOLT THAT WILL BE THE ONLY PLACE BBS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE THE ISLAND BY OTHER PLAYERS . ONCE THE PLAYERS ARE IN THE MOLT THEY MAY FIRE ONTO THE ISLAND . BUT MUST BE AWARE THAT THERE WILL BE OTHER PLAYERS FROM THE OPPOSING TEAM ALSO DEFENDING THE ISLAND. ONCE YOU GET THE BOMB THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU MAY MOVE FORWARD TO GO RESCUE YOUR HOSTAGE.
IF YOU GET TO RESCUE YOUR HOSTAGE , WITHOUT BECOMING ONE , THATS RIGHT ONCE SHOT THE OTHER TEAM MAY COME AND GET YOU WHERE YOU ARE AT AND MAKE YOU A NEW HOSTAGE. AFTER TEN MINUTES IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN RESCUED YOU MAY JOIN THE DEFENDING TEAM. NOW YOU CAN ALSO GIVE AWAY ANY INTEL YOU MAY HAVE . OK LET SAY YOU MANAGE TO RESCUE THE HOSTAGE NOW MUST TAKE THE BOMB AND HOSTAGE TO THE EXTRACTION POINT . ( NOW IF YOU GET SHOT AND YOU HAVE THE HOSTAGE OR BOMB YOU MUST STAY THERE AND PRAY YOUR TEAM GET TO YOU BEFORE THE OTHERS DO.. IF THE OTHER TEAM GET THE HOSTAGE AND BOMB THEY MUST DEFEND FOR 10 MINUTES . IF THEY DO THIS THEY WIN. ) ONCE YOU GET TO THE EXTRACTION POINT YOU MUST SET OFF THE BOMB . THAT WOULD BE GAME ,, GOOD LUCK THIS WONT BE EASY . VERY IMPORTANT YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE CONSTANT COMMUNICATION TO BE ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD . TEAM WORK HERE WILL BE OF THE MOST IMPORTANCE.

LIVES YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED RESPONDS , BUT YOU MUST GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE REPOND POINT. THIS WILL BE A ONE HOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPAIRED TO WITHSTAND THE HEAT AND BE PREPAIRED WITH AMMO. ONCE THE GAME ENDS WE WILL TAKE A 20 MINUTE BREAK HYDRATE REST AND SWITCH SIDES .. AGAIN THE TEAMS THAT WORK TOGETHER WITH COMS ETC WILL ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK OTHERS WILL FAIL. NOW BOTH TEAMS DEFENDING AND ATTACKING WILL HAVE THERE WORK CUT OUT FOR THEM, MULTIPLE CAPTAINS WILL BE NEEDED TO TAKE CHARGE OF DIFFERENT SQUADS . DECIDE WHO WANTS TO LEAD AND WHO WANTS TO FOLLOW. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF RADIOS FOR THIS GAME.. ESPECIALLY FOR THE SNIPERS THAT WILL NEED TO BE TOLD WHERE TO SHOOT AND WHO . PLUS THEY MUST BE MOVING AT ALL TIME AND HIDE SO THE OTHER TEAM SNIPERS DONT TAKE THEM OUT. NOW SINCE SNIPERS ARE OUT OF THE MOLT THEY MUST BE GIVEN MEDIC TO BE ABLE TO REVIVE.

GOOD LUCK AND PLAY HONEST OR DONT PLAY AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
monster_one (FROST)

monster_one (FROST)

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:03 am

Ill check my work schedule . If there's a bbq ill definately call in to go play lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  Empty

Back to top Go down

summer games work in progress
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next