Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brownsville CQB Tournament Information

Go down 
+10
BK[BC]
bear {PMC}
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Cobalt [SIERRA]
KaliZion[BC]
Aggressive [BC]
Poncho (DTF)
RED (BC)
House[CORE]
Wolf [TFD]
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bear {PMC}

bear {PMC}

Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:21 pm

oh kal this is gunna be fun Cool
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm

One last question on my part. What are the other teams gonna be doing while the two teams are going at it? Also what about those that lost early on?
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Well the other teams will simply be waiting. planning. or possibly helping out by being refs. we want a mutual help tournament where everyone cooperates. Also, there is a loser bracket. if you lose two complete rounds, you are unfortunately eliminated. you are more than welcome to stick around and play after the tournament though. rememebr we are doing this for and to meet new teams as well.
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:24 pm

No offense, but this doesn't look like a cqb field.

Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Red pointed that out already.
Back to top Go down
Wolf [TFD]

Wolf [TFD]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm

i guess we dont hve as much experience at a diverse number of fields. sorry. i guess its a field game now
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:28 am

Dude just call it what you want. It's still got us hyped up.
Back to top Go down
BK[BC]
USJTF SGT
BK[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 am

The reason i said "no offence" is because i meant it.

i didn't mean to bring anyone or any team down i was just simply speaking my mind.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Field or CQB it dont matter will be there.

But something to really bring up is the fact that people expected CQB and pushed for getting CQB riffles or Gear.

Since its more like normal field play. Maybe be we should allow normal FPS limits since there's no real danger of anyone getting hurt anymore.

Just a though you know...

Im still down to meet you guys so be ready for some competition lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Like Kal said, it does not matter what you call it. Call it a sniper field if you want. The truth is that it's an Airsoft tournament and the objective of the game is still the same, hit the other guy before he/she hits you. The rules have been stated and who ever wishes to participate has to kick ass plus follow the rules to win. Lets all of us take it for what it is (intro to a new team and field) and enjoy.

Aggressive Out
Back to top Go down
Ceezy (T.F.D.)

Ceezy (T.F.D.)

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Couldn't Help but notice people saying its not a CQB field. Me and my team have played there multiple times aswell (Today in fact) and if thats not a CQB field then what is?? Trust me when i say the engagments can get CLOSE.
Back to top Go down
REAPER [S.S.D]

REAPER [S.S.D]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 am

I agree with Aggressive. In the end it comes down to playing the game and trying to win. If you want to call it CQB fine...you want to call it field...that's fine as well. In the end your either going to get shot and get out...or do the shooting and win. There has always been milsim style play and objective play down here. This is something different. Competitive airsoft. Everyone is going to get plenty of action and have fun at the same time. Something different is always fun...especially if it gets competitive. I've played at this field as well and there are some spots that get pretty close. Just be ready to get shot from all angles and at all distances. Just have fun with it and let's see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
monster_one (FROST)

monster_one (FROST)

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 am

Were probably in:) and cqb or not thanx for throwing the event. I hope its over quik so we all can play grown War. As for people not having pistols... Lets face it its a challenge people have to get their stuff ready. I wouldst want to go to a bike race with no helmet. Just a thought:)
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Im in.. Its been a while but ive been practicing on my own. Im back!!!
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Good to hear bud.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 pm

See you soon House.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brownsville CQB Tournament Information   Brownsville CQB Tournament Information - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brownsville CQB Tournament Information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2