Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.

Go down 
+15
monster_one (FROST)
House[CORE]
Aggressive [BC]
Oxide
Mechanic[Seraph]
Poncho (DTF)
RED (BC)
Mother W44 (TT)
Goose
Ratt
Shinvega323
Alcatraz N-6 TT
Rooster (DTF)
PHOENIX[BC]
KaliZion[BC]
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

If they ask us for $25 ENTRY will you still play?
YES
OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. I_vote_lcap65%OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 22 ]
NO
OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. I_vote_lcap35%OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. Empty
PostSubject: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

The Next OP. We will be working on is on a new remote location in LA JOYA TX.. The name of this location will be know as AO. TANGO WHISKEY.
OP Price needs to be evaluated duel to the size and location of this place.
This is not a open field guys it gonna cost us rent. It is a PRIVATE PROPERTY and we have to pull a lot of strings to make this happen.

CPT. Please call the office at 956-213-2008. We need your info, or PM KALIZION with your PHONE # and IDEAS.
We will be having a community leader meeting at SOG OPS as soon as possible.

This is the BIGGEST CQB GAME WE WILL EVER GET TO BE APART OF.
And Im sorry to say but it might not happen more then once.

OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. 625525_114101058776462_719099581_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
PHOENIX[BC]
USJTF SGT
PHOENIX[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

im pretty curious to play there, and i honestly think $25 might be worth playinf there. thats a gamble im willing to make Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rooster (DTF)

Rooster (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:15 pm

I hate to be "that guy" but...

moar pix plz?
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Trust me brother I will be doing more recon as soon as I can. It's not like this place is open for business. It's private property and we fanilly got a ok.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

In spring break i would love to go with sog ops to check out the place, Kal i think we should coordinate to visit this place with MR Cruz and BC, as for the price .... id have to see the place to believe its worth 25$, it is a bit pricey, but maybe 20 or 15$ would be good.
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Hmm, I have lot's of questions and perhaps a few ideas but I'm no leader. I would like to go to this meet and find more information about the operation and cost. I think we might get more players than the last but will lose the previous ones from the past operations due to being far to the west side (idk maybe a few us live there). Again, Im no leader but I would like to post an opinion on the price, yeah I believe 15-20 would be best if we get more players to attend. I think we're going to have to advertise the operation more and more and promote your facebook a bit often as well. <-----I'll make an effort to advertise and talk some people I know.

This being said, I think if we can reach a goal on the amount we need to rent this property out then we can crunch the numbers along with the amount of players attending. Like I said, 15-20 would be good. If we get more sponsors up and running along with a food section to get a good vibe going, then yes, I would pay 25 dollars for an entry fee.

This ain't no Borderfest that just charges 12.00 dollars per adult and that place has tons of stuff for that kind of price. Plus you'd have to pay extra for the food they serve there. In our case, yes let's make it 25 but we would have to put an effort to get a pre event and after event going.

If im making any sense let me know , I'm half alseep and just woke up from a good nap lol.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:41 am

Shin you make an excellent point, and for everyone that is interested in this op. needs to know the truth about how ops are made.

BC and I have gone to plenty off ops where the price is all the way up in the hundreds and we don't care due to the fact that, ops are made to raise up money to keep the host and the field happy. If they see that there's no money in the sport they won't even look at us.

Emagine if they gave us the keys to this place anytime we want. There is gonna be chances that we can't pass up or we will regret our choices on when to pitch in.

I'll tell u what though, if I played here I don't care how much it is. Cuz this place is bigger than any CQB field in the valley.

I won't let that pass me by. It's either 25 in La Joya or 100 in temple tx. Think about that before you make that choice.
Back to top Go down
Ratt

Ratt

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 am

True That, Finally CQB Awesome I love it no more of this field stuff, Now some real action like the good old days in fort bad and I dont mind paying 25$ for this OPs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goose

Goose

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:39 pm

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THIS ON THE 2nd or 4th WEEKEND OF THE MONTH. I never get to go to these ops but always look forward to them. I really hope you can work something out on one of those weekends and I'll pay the $25 for it.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 pm

This will be good....Ive been waitin
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: Hey   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Pictures!
Or it's gonna be hard believing its worth $25
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: Hey   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Or pay like $50 in hardwood and that place is effin huge!
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am

Lol hate to break it to u Mickey. Harwood closed down cuz poeple didn't want to pay. So it's up to you guys to make something like this happen. I mean if anyone wants to step up and find us a better place. Please be my guest. Lol
Back to top Go down
Poncho (DTF)

Poncho (DTF)

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 am

Working on it Col. Wink I'm gonna start scouting locations for a future OP that I want to work on for maybe the summer. We'll see how it goes, it's gonna take some time for me to set anything up.
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: Hey   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 am

What?? Damm that sux!
That place was awesome! But still post up pics, I wouldn't feel comfortable paying $25 to play somewhere I've never even seen.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Roger that.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:18 pm

I checked this place out since i live like 5 minutes away from it and i know $25 is a lot but 20 wouldn't be bad either and let me tell you this place is big and great for C.Q.B combines field and C.Q.B perfectly We really cant miss out on this one guys and i couldn't snap pics due to my phone being crappy and saying error every time but i will check it out and get pics up a soon as tomorrow hopefully
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:43 am

I think if its gonna be 25$ the op should have sponsors, food, and maybe entertainment, but for the most part food, if were gonna pay 25$ its possible that you could use 5$ to pay for pizza, idk, not complaining or anything but if your gonna charge 25$ i suggest you provide food or something, however i dont mind paying 25$ to play i mean at least its not like ODA's ops where its 40 up front for each person.
Back to top Go down
RED (BC)
USJTF 1SG
RED (BC)

PostSubject: Hey   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 am

Yea! Very true if its 25 u all should provide food or do a cookout many people were saying that at the last OP
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:15 pm

I have never had to speak in this tone before. But it's sometimes necessary. 25$ is nothing compared to the 100$ I payed for entry, plus 40$ for food and 60$ on gas. That's the price it cost to play anywhere is out of the rgv. And if you haven't done that yet. Then you will never experience a full operation. We have gone above and beyond to get better and better games going so why is a 25$ event so pricey. I have yet to see the whole building but I can already tell u it's the biggest field in the rgv. We can try to top this, but I doubt it. Those that feel like it might not be worth it. Can pitch in so they can get a discount or help the event. But at the moment I strongly feel that those that back away from this event will defenitly regret there one chance at something this big. SOG, BC and few others have already confirmed there desicison. The rest of you need to realize. That 5 more dollars are be the diffrence between you and a once in a life time event. You guys think that the owner of this place was just happy that he put in millions of dollars in his business and now some random kids want to just shoot up the place. Get real people, this is a privilege. Don't be the one that only gets to hear stories about this event.

With all due respect guys. We are not paintballers, we are milsum players and games like this is what we are made for. Twisted Evil

-KaliZion
Back to top Go down
Mechanic[Seraph]
USJTF MAJ
USJTF MAJ
Mechanic[Seraph]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Thats it i say make it $30 and Open it up outside of the valley all the way to San Antonio. You will reach a greater audience and pack the house. I paid $50 for Blackhawk down plus food and fuel. $30 would be a steal.
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:22 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
I have never had to speak in this tone before. But it's sometimes necessary. 25$ is nothing compared to the 100$ I payed for entry, plus 40$ for food and 60$ on gas. That's the price it cost to play anywhere is out of the rgv. And if you haven't done that yet. Then you will never experience a full operation. We have gone above and beyond to get better and better games going so why is a 25$ event so pricey. I have yet to see the whole building but I can already tell u it's the biggest field in the rgv. We can try to top this, but I doubt it. Those that feel like it might not be worth it. Can pitch in so they can get a discount or help the event. But at the moment I strongly feel that those that back away from this event will defenitly regret there one chance at something this big. SOG, BC and few others have already confirmed there desicison. The rest of you need to realize. That 5 more dollars are be the diffrence between you and a once in a life time event. You guys think that the owner of this place was just happy that he put in millions of dollars in his business and now some random kids want to just shoot up the place. Get real people, this is a privilege. Don't be the one that only gets to hear stories about this event.

With all due respect guys. We are not paintballers, we are milsum players and games like this is what we are made for. Twisted Evil

-KaliZion

I was curious to know if the building is in working condition or abandoned? IF so, let's get the owner to give you a walkthrough and put yellow tape on certain areas he or she does not want anyone to be, that way players won't go through areas that are restricted.

About the current discussion, I understand that there are price differences between the RGV area and outside of the area but let's consider what we have here in the community. We want set more players to come and attend the event with an agreed amount. Last op 39 or 49 people attended as far as what I heard, times 10 dollars per person = 490 or so. I don't know what expenses were made but I'm going out on a limb here and say this was for gas and other expenses which I have no business to know. (Just throwing it out there. ).

Let's keep this a debate and a discussion not an argument, but to be honest 25 dollars came out too hard to begin with. Some may spend that much to feel comfortable to know it's more than just an entry fee and some won't. Let's consider to lower it to 15-20 but get more players to come and you'll get a reasonable amount for the rent and expenses, etc. Again, this isn't my business to know how much you're spending on rent but I know the rest of us want to know more info and what we would expect in the event aside from the battlefied.

I can pretty much say I've never been to any other op that has more than 200+ people in a huge event that costs a lot more than what we're paying but I'm sure I won't regret it by not going while the opportunity passes by. Some will not have the luxury to go on a 4 hour drive and spend more money to attend a 2 day airsoft battle. (I'm sorry to say) In this case, if it remains 49 people on the amount requested for entry fee, then it won't feel like a 25 dollar-event. If there's an expect goal amount then, again, consider putting this out on flyers and spread them around the RVG area, I guarantee you that you will have more players coming your way.

This is just my opinion so don't think I'm going on the offensive here. Again, I think we should get more players here to pay 15 dollars to compensate from having less people in paying more. Another factor is that newer players will become less interested just for that price regardless if they experienced an airsoft combat or not.

For now, that's all I have to say but I would like to keep myself open minded and await for more information. Eventually we will have to come to a conclusion and agree on the price with a vote, so let's wait it out a bit longer for everyone to see this post a bit longer. I'm sure we will get this event going.

Thank you Very Happy

-Shin-
Back to top Go down
Oxide

Oxide

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 am

People are complaining about paying $25 for an Op in a perfect condition CQB oriented warehouse? An opportunity that the R.G.V has never seen before and may never see again? It would appear that nothing has changed since I left.

Call me crazy, but if there are people who are truly terrified of paying $5-10 extra or 20 minutes of extra driving, then do we really need them there? If you're unwilling to contribute to the community as a whole then you have no right to speak your mind on a forum dedicated to advancing our sport.
Back to top Go down
Shinvega323

Shinvega323

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:47 am

Oxide wrote:
People are complaining about paying $25 for an Op in a perfect condition CQB oriented warehouse? An opportunity that the R.G.V has never seen before and may never see again? It would appear that nothing has changed since I left.

Call me crazy, but if there are people who are truly terrified of paying $5-10 extra or 20 minutes of extra driving, then do we really need them there? If you're unwilling to contribute to the community as a whole then you have no right to speak your mind on a forum dedicated to advancing our sport.

I don't think people are complaining, this is merely a discussion and a vote off. Some have contributed to the community more than others and some have started the past two operations in row so I'm sure they have some say in it. As for me , I've started playing airsoft once again and notice there was a community out here for this sport, I missed out on the operation on Dec 22nd, but I made it for Feb 2nd and March 2nd as well. Initially it was 5 dollars then 10. I had paid 25 dollars for a rental (which I believe is an amazing thing Kal did and he should continue to get more guns) , I might even contribute in donating some handguns for cqbs If I can get them back.

Heh, I'm just here to follow you guys and help out the community , I'll be happy to bring the Jeep again , that's what I contributed before.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Thank you both for your opinions. But I must clear the water. I first charged 5 dollars because it was a way to pay for my gas and all the things I must do to work on more props for my events. When I charged 10 it was because of the dog tags I wanted to get everyone. I promise you any event at the drop zone will stay at 10. But this is not the drop zone this is a one of a kind event and I will not feel bad if only few privileged players get to witness this event.

I feel that my goal in my ops is not to make a lot of money, but to give poeple reasons to grow this community. Others charge 15 to play and you still must deal with paintballers.

I charge to only make every event bigger and better. Soon we will show big time investors that a Airsoft field is worth building.

Unless you guys want to keep playing in slime. I suggest you guys see the bigger picture and show the valley that what we do should outshine any other sport.

I will try my best to add everything I can to involve BBQ sales and what ever you want. But like you guys said before. This isn't border fest with tons of venues. But ask border fest to let you shoot up there building. I don't think will do more then just saying no.

This will be Milsum at its best. I won't regret losing a few people if they don't apriciate the hassle we are going threw just to make this happen.

Those that get to see this new place will not regret the price of a bag of bbs.

Final decesion will be to do this with a time line. This way everyone is happy I will have preregistration at 20 then bump up to 25 and at the door 30. This way everyone can understand that this will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.   OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

OP. ZIBRA TRAFFIC already on the way>>>>>>>Please read.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next