Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

summer games work in progress

Go down 
+10
KaliZion[BC]
Al-Kapwn
monster_one (FROST)
Poncho (DTF)
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Knight[CORE]
BK[BC]
Apostle
Oxide
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

summer games work in progress  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 pm

When and where is this going down baby cakes?
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 pm

THIS COMING SATURDAY AT WOODLANDS PAINTBALL 10.00 AM JUNE 9TH IN PALM VIEW .. SEE YOU THERE

HEY MONSTER IF YOU WANT BBQ HOOK IT UP THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA . HEY EVERYONE WHO CAN AND WILL TAKE FOR A BBQ .. POST UP WHAT YOU CAN TAKE LET SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS SUMMER STARTED WITH A BANG IF NOT. WE CAN ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD POST UP DONT BE SHY ..
Back to top Go down
http://BLACKOPS956.WEBS.COM
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm

I can bring some meat baby, not to be confused with baby meat though, just tell me what kinda meat and how much you need.

If you need sodas instead of meat, i can also bring, either or, cant do both baby.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 pm

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT .. TALKING ABOUT GETTING THE BALL ROLLING.. GREAT JOB PRETTY BOY.. LETS SEE WHAT MONSTER AND OTHERS SAY..
Back to top Go down
monster_one (FROST)

monster_one (FROST)

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 am

Yeah fkit ill bring some food if the bbq happens and people want to make it happen ill bring it... We should bring some arros and frijoles.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Have fun guys ill be in Austin this weekend...but will have next week to shoot things up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Let me know what to bring, my offer still stands, if you got the meat handled i can always bring lotsa drinks.
Back to top Go down
Matt H[BC]
USJTF SGT
Matt H[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm

ill be there! sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Aggressive [BC]
USJTF CPT
USJTF CPT
Aggressive [BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 pm

What is the entrance fee?
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

@Agressive 8$ i just called
Back to top Go down
Knight[CORE]

Knight[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Me and Siege are going so count two more in. See you all out there.

Thanks,
Knight
Back to top Go down
Ratt

Ratt

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:30 am

Me and my lil bro will try to go
Back to top Go down
Ratt

Ratt

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:38 am

I need direction???
Back to top Go down
Apostle

Apostle

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 am

Here you go, these are the directions

2800 N Abram Rd, Palmview, TX 78572
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
Matt H[BC]
USJTF SGT
Matt H[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am

ill will be there! see you all there!
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Got lost, was driving around for an Hour trying to find the place, ill be there a lil late.
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Yea, im not gunna make it, i drove for 1 1/2 Hours and couldnt find anything, so i came back home to google map the directions again and all i see is a Resort.
Back to top Go down
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

RUTHLESS [B.O.A]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Sorry to hear you couldnt find the place. maybe next time.
Kal had mentioned that he was going to host the game this coming Saturday somewhere in Mcallen. Hey kal what you say you give us more details on where the weekend game is going to be and who all will be there. Ive had players asking me if we will be at woodlands this coming Saturday . My response is that you have taken the host role for this coming Saturday.. Now it is going to be very hot these coming weekends. Thats is just another reason i like woodlands , its got so much shade that there really is no need to be in the sun.. Also you mentioned that people also ride there four wheelers there , i Think that would be dangerous thats my thoughts. What do the rest of the players have to say.. I think we shoud play at woodlands just change directions of the attacks.. cancel parts of the field and change games .. You should come up with some good games and we shall use them .. again thats my thought.. if you plan on doing so let us know if not so i can start telling players that we will be at woodlands.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I would still like to host this game guys... and those that are still up for it, well lets do this. I understand some of us dont like the weather this summer has been been bringing us, but in a sense this will be a test of will. Just take enough water and coms just encase. It will be played in a unique style. And i guarantee you will have some fun with this.

Let me start a new link on this whole OP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Matt H[BC]
USJTF SGT
Matt H[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

yes. i really want to try something new. This place seems like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 pm

The super mutant concept from the fallout OP was good. I know that the FROST guys use that for training at Delta but I like the feeling of being outgunned. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Ratt

Ratt

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:52 am

Where is this game/place going to be at sounds like fun?
Back to top Go down
monster_one (FROST)

monster_one (FROST)

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 am

well were gone try and make it out Thursday to delta again. The only downs side is that there's also paintballers so we rotate fields. We've been having to put up with comments such as "airsoft is for newbbis and they don't play honest. Or they have no style while playing why do they use pistols if they're not accurate like paintball."

So if you guys want to come join us and show them what milsim its all about will be waiting.
Hope to see people out there.
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 am

Thursday? Definitely going to Delta then, Haha now i actually know exactly where we're playing now.

What time?

Last edited by PrettyBoyFloyd (AL-Kapwn) on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 am

And whats the Max FPS we can use over there at Delta?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

summer games work in progress
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next