Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

summer games work in progress

Go down 
+10
KaliZion[BC]
Al-Kapwn
monster_one (FROST)
Poncho (DTF)
Ripcord [S.S.D]
Knight[CORE]
BK[BC]
Apostle
Oxide
RUTHLESS [B.O.A]
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Apostle

Apostle

summer games work in progress  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:19 pm

yeah I hear you monster, we had little kids, constantly dogging, at us to hurry up and finish our games while we were playing so they could use the field. "Paintball is better because it hurts more." they say, well getting hit by a bus hurts alot and you don't see people doing that for fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChildofGod437?feature=mhee
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Nice come back childofgod.....I hope everyone understand that this coming Saturday game will be in MCALLEN and it will be FREE...just bring plenty of water I will provide the rest. So far all the DETAILS will be put together on the other PAGE so look for it guys and I hope this being the first game I host in a long time, is successful.

I will have a SEMI POST APOCALYPTIC FEEL TO IT FOR YOU HOUSE. And for my dear OXIDE..lololol
I know it seemed fairly new and all that jazz but we have been planning this for at east 2 weeks.

I will have CERTAIN factions and those that wish to apply for them must do so quick.

CPT only...I dont want just anyone to apply unless there is a squad that could back them up.
If your a solo player you can apply to much the CPT's team that made the cut. Its that simple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Al-Kapwn

Al-Kapwn

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Wait, so theres no game at Delta on Thurs?

If not then have fun out there this weekend guys, i got Work scheduled till 3 so if i do make it, ima be late :T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: summer games work in progress    summer games work in progress  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

summer games work in progress
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3