Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big op in october, possibly?

Go down 
+8
Mother W44 (TT)
Aggressive [BC]
KaliZion[BC]
warhog.
Taps(S.O.G)
Poncho (DTF)
Shinvega323
Alcatraz N-6 TT
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What kind of OP would you guys like to have in October if possible?
1. Zombie themed OP
Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 18 ]
2. Halloween/drug war OP
Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Mother W44 (S.O.G) TT wrote:
Im gonna wear AOR2. regardless
You can wear what ever u feel like wearing, but how would your uniform work with everyone else.

Nobody in the valley has that uniform. And I can guaranty they won't buy it by the day of the op.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:

Im gonna wear AOR2. regardless
You can wear what ever u feel like wearing, but how would your uniform work with everyone else.

Nobody in the valley has that uniform. And I can guaranty they won't buy it by the day of the op.
its good too have something unique and my guys are getting it too Rick, Jorge, and Oscar we hope too have it by October which we more than likely will have i hope
Back to top Go down
USJTF6
USJTF MG
USJTF MG

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Hope you have a USJTF Uniform FIRST before buying that AOR2....
Back to top Go down
http://usjtf.org/forums/index.php
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 pm

USJTF6 wrote:
Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 410 You tell me.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:59 pm

USJTF6 wrote:
Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 246797_341001659319180_416135217_n
We all do, we wanna try it out, and who knows maybe you guys might like it and wanna make it an addidtion to the USJTF combat uniform
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Guys we are getting out of subject here. Lol this a set up for a Halloween event. Don't General this is a experiment. Guys go at this event anyway you want. But before u do, get a check list of how many poeple sign up for the selected roles. Then u will see what I mean.

Continue on your mission gents.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
USJTF6
USJTF MG
USJTF MG

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Looking good Smile

Sorry for the joke Smile
Back to top Go down
http://usjtf.org/forums/index.php
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Its fine
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Why do our comments keep getting negative votes?
Back to top Go down
Taps(S.O.G)
USJTF 2LT
Taps(S.O.G)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Your comments keep getting negative votes because they come out as negative comments. When you guys called me and asked if i was ok with this op i didnt think that you guys would get out of hand with this. By that i mean in the fact that i EXPECT you to be RESPECTFUL. People here are trying to HELP you set up YOUR Op as well as possible. You guys need to be a bit more nice about how you respond. If you really want this to be a BIG Op, you gotta attract people, and being RUDE isnt gonna do it. A lot of good points have been made as far as negative parts of the set up comes. Uniforms are too different (as Kal said). Pancho made a good point about being more clear. And mostly everyone knows that the only way this op is gonna come along is if everyone contributes to it. By the comments im seeing, you guys are getting a bit out of hand as far as RESPECTING others comes. I expect my SOG guys to behave themselfs better and represent the team in a possitive way. I hope ive made myself clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Taps(S.O.G) wrote:
Your comments keep getting negative votes because they come out as negative comments. When you guys called me and asked if i was ok with this op i didnt think that you guys would get out of hand with this. By that i mean in the fact that i EXPECT you to be RESPECTFUL. People here are trying to HELP you set up YOUR Op as well as possible. You guys need to be a bit more nice about how you respond. If you really want this to be a BIG Op, you gotta attract people, and being RUDE isnt gonna do it. A lot of good points have been made as far as negative parts of the set up comes. Uniforms are too different (as Kal said). Pancho made a good point about being more clear. And mostly everyone knows that the only way this op is gonna come along is if everyone contributes to it. By the comments im seeing, you guys are getting a bit out of hand as far as RESPECTING others comes. I expect my SOG guys to behave themselfs better and represent the team in a possitive way. I hope ive made myself clear enough.
what did i say that was negative Quote it
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Taps(S.O.G) wrote:

1.You forgot AOR2 for specwar

2.thing is that camo is not USMC issue its NSW issued

3.I think we should have a meeting about this op and future ones too plan ahead.
4.Im gonna wear AOR2. regardless
5.Kal i think we should schedule a meeting at SOGOPS for this Op. so we can have a good turn out that day

6.its good too have something unique and my guys are getting it too Rick, Jorge, and Oscar we hope too have it by October which we more than likely will have i hope

7.Why do our comments keep getting negative votes?

which one of those comments are Negative? just asking
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:34 pm

if any of my comments came out as "Negative" i apologize if any of u thought wrong of the comments im sorry.
Back to top Go down
RaulG

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm also in on this op. N 5 others. Is there an exact date yet.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:52 pm

We where looking at the 26th Of October
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 am

Just gonna throw this out there but, why limit yourselves with the label "zombie" when you can get a wider range of costumes with the label "infected". I think it would be cool if the starting infected wore their Halloween costumes to start out the game. Or maybe even have one person in each faction start out as a sleeper "infected" and after 2 minutes of gameplay they become active and start going out of control (or both). Like I said just throwing ideas to make it interesting. Side note: I agree with Kal, no one will want to be a zombie if they have no incentives or perks to being a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 am

House[CORE] wrote:
Just gonna throw this out there but, why limit yourselves with the label "zombie" when you can get a wider range of costumes with the label "infected". I think it would be cool if the starting infected wore their Halloween costumes to start out the game. Or maybe even have one person in each faction start out as a sleeper "infected" and after 2 minutes of gameplay they become active and start going out of control (or both). Like I said just throwing ideas to make it interesting. Side note: I agree with Kal, no one will want to be a zombie if they have no incentives or perks to being a zombie.
*facepalm* I don't wanna be mean, but I've already explained all of this in the previous pages. So please read thouroughly
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 am

There is ally of things going on the 26. So I don't recommend that weekend. Horrorcon and other big games will away your players. I advise you to change the date.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Ricky hes just trying too give u ideas
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:24 am

Why don't we have the zombies with guns and have humans try to stop them by biting them?
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

The Sleeper cell idea is pretty cool it would be fun to have that you and your guys are in a fire fight then one just turns and bites you then ur infected
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:20 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
There is ally of things going on the 26. So I don't recommend that weekend. Horrorcon and other big games will away your players. I advise you to change the date.
Then the weekend before
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:25 pm

The Sleeper cell idea is pretty cool it would be fun to have that you and your guys are in a fire fight then one just turns and bites you then ur infected
I do see that as a good idea, but then again it could have repourcussions, but the zombie or infected sleeper cell thing sounds fine, but then it would kind of end up as futile attempt since there are only a select few of sleeper cells and the teams could get confused and end up mowing each other down, It could and then again it might not work
Back to top Go down
RaulG

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 am

Hoping to bring 8 members in multicam. Just give me a for sure date . Also let's not not make it the same day as kombat zone op. We are planning in attending both ops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big op in october, possibly?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next