Home of the TX BRIGADE in the U.S.J.T.F.
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Welcome to BAD COMPANY AIRSOFT and the TX Brigade community were everyone can join the fun.

Make sure to introduce yourself as soon as you register.

Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big op in october, possibly?

Go down 
+8
Mother W44 (TT)
Aggressive [BC]
KaliZion[BC]
warhog.
Taps(S.O.G)
Poncho (DTF)
Shinvega323
Alcatraz N-6 TT
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What kind of OP would you guys like to have in October if possible?
1. Zombie themed OP
Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 18 ]
2. Halloween/drug war OP
Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:54 pm

*UPDATE!!*

Thanks to House [CORE], I will be introducing the sleeper cell idea to see how it works out, thank you house for that idea. And the Zombies or Infected will be using guns (The virus is similar to that of the pathogen from the Crazies 2010, if you havent seen the film I highly suggest you go see it).

I will try to introduce downed pilots from both US and Umbrella Corp factions

Zombies unform has been changed from Red band on the shoulder to either old Woodland camo and hunting camo patterns since both can be purchased and aquired easily, now this isnt a requirement but it would be nice if the zombies would wear a zombie mask or something,

the red band rule only applies to non-infected players, if the Infected shoot a player from anyother faction and they proceed to turn them into an infected teamate, the original infectees must tie a red band on the downed players arm to symbloze they have been infected.

Now one thing i wanna announce is the teams and their sizes I would like a minimum of atleast 10-15 people per team If yous can go to the first page and look over the camo requirements for each team. And one more thing for the Infected team I would like a large group of infected people a group of around 20 people or more if possible.

And another Announcement I would like to make is this, If your gonna be in a specific team please post up what team your gonna be in/how many people you intend on bringing so I can get a tally on how many people we are looking at here. If any of you guys have any questions please call or txt me to my phone @ (956)-222-1327.

And finally the date has been changed to Oct 19th to not let this get in the way of major Halloween events.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

RaulG wrote:
Hoping to bring 8 members in multicam.  Just give me a for sure date .  Also let's not not make it the same day as kombat zone op. We are planning in attending both ops.
Sounds good man
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:21 pm

You have been posting about this for 6 pages. Now comes the hard part. You must now re write your entire event on a simpler more understanding format. You must pic your teams and have only one picture to discribe them. Do not, I repeat, do not ask people to get a uniform you never seen before in our community. Keep things simple so you can make sure you get the numbers you want.

Here's my list of patterns that people will not get in time.
Urban camo
Black and white camo
Marpat

I believe that should be the simplest ones to get out of the way. Also the date change is perfect.

Let's see u put this thing together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcoairsoft.com
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:20 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
You have been posting about this for 6 pages. Now comes the hard part. You must now re write your entire event on a simpler more understanding format. You must pic your teams and have only one picture to discribe them. Do not, I repeat, do not ask people to get a uniform you never seen before in our community. Keep things simple so you can make sure you get the numbers you want.

Here's my list of patterns that people will not get in time.
Urban camo
Black and white camo
Marpat

I believe that should be the simplest ones to get out of the way. Also the date change is perfect.

Let's see u put this thing together.
Thanks for Acknowledging the date change.

Well then i shall, but im just posting those out there to extend the amount of choices people have in camo patterns Because I dont wanna be too biased and say that (EXE) is the only camo pattern you can wear I wanna give people a choice in what they want to wear. But i would like the majority of Umbrella Corp to be wearing either ATACS/FG or Full black since those are the most commonly seen patterns around the valley in that department. But in a way the patterns I offer make things more simpler because it allows players a selection of patterns to wear instead of just Multicam and what-not, but nontheless Its simply trial and error whynot try something different this time? But either way I hope to see you and your team there:D 

But noted I will take out the patterns that seem less likely of showing up
Back to top Go down
House[CORE]

House[CORE]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am

The reason I had suggested that was because I went to an Op call "The Crazies" and the admin could just go up to you and tell you you are now infected. It was chaotic but fun lighting people from the back or sneaking up on them knife killing them and whispering "you're infected" as for red bads we can also pitch in for a roll of caution tape to add that immersion aspect to the game. They sell it at Lowes.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:10 am

House[CORE] wrote:
The reason I had suggested that was because I went to an Op call "The Crazies" and the admin could just go up to you and tell you you are now infected. It was chaotic but fun lighting people from the back or sneaking up on them knife killing them and whispering "you're infected" as for red bads we can also pitch in for a roll of caution tape to add that immersion aspect to the game. They sell it at Lowes.
The idea I have in mind is that I will have people you least expect to be infected and they will be notified before the game starts, the tape however would be very useful for decorating the barracks
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Its not that Im trying to be biased at all. What i'm tying to do is make it easier to notice enemies. You dont want to make it so complicated that no one will understand who is who.

And to prove to you that I'm not just making these uniforms on what I'm wearing. I will go in a different load out for this event.

But for sure you should use the Umbrella Corp group all in black.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

if anything, Ill volunteer to run that group.
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
if anything, Ill volunteer to run that group.
If you can get a team of 10-15 guys in full black or ATACS that would be fine, but then again you might wanna run with Specwar or something, but in a sense I see this as a good idea basically your giving Umbrella Corp an advantage, but its your choice notify me in a PM or something to let me know whats up
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
Its not that Im trying to be biased at all. What i'm tying to do is make it easier to notice enemies. You dont want to make it so complicated that no one will understand who is who.

And to prove to you that I'm not just making these uniforms on what I'm wearing. I will go in a different load out for this event.

But for sure you should use the Umbrella Corp group all in black.
Yes I understand that but im trying to offer more choices for people that might not have those specific uniforms/loadouts, But if I were you I would discuss this with whoever your gonna have with your team running either ATACS or Black because I have seen a decent amount of players using ATACS here in the valley, but ive seen a few that run full black, the last time i remember an event that had a team that was supposed to run full black only 2 people showed up, but if you can get a team running full black for the event please notify me, once we have that settled i will change the team uniforms
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 pm

lets have a meeting about this.
Back to top Go down
KaliZion[BC]
USJTF COL
USJTF COL
KaliZion[BC]

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Well I'm working full time at SOGOPS, so call the shop or get a meeting going. Ill be here waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:36 pm

This Saturday and Kal i need a Job Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 pm

KaliZion[BC] wrote:
Well I'm working full time at SOGOPS, so call the shop or get a meeting going. Ill be here waiting.
Perfect man!, and we can also discuss when SHTF too
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 Op_res10
Back to top Go down
Alcatraz N-6 TT
USJTF OPR
Alcatraz N-6 TT

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Perfect map man!
Back to top Go down
Mother W44 (TT)
USJTF OPR
Mother W44 (TT)

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Now Redo the Story line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big op in october, possibly?   Big op in october, possibly? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big op in october, possibly?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4